Tuesday, March 4, 2008

February Take if Further Challenge



"IT WAS A BLACK AND WHITE WORLD"

My response to Sharon Boggon's February theme "I'm old enough to remember..." is the black and white television.

Yes, there was a time when there were no color televisions.

My response to the challenge was to create an old black and white tv using fabric for the television, buttons for the dials, threads, only in shades of black and white, for the picture and some beads, just to give it some electricity.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this piece - it's so lively and interesting

Helen Ann said...

I like the idea and the way it was made

Barbara said...

I love your black and white TV. I like the picture you did and how you used the buttons for the dials.

Doreen G said...

I remember black and white TV also--and your design tells it all.
And a big welcome to blogland.