Sunday, March 23, 2008


Okay, final post for today. This picture shows my interpretation of a motif Carolyn Cibik distributed in her Treasures Club newsletter. I need to add some buillon knots and little beads to the feathered branches.
The picture also shows an added embellishment to a piece of trim. I added straight stitches topped with beads coming out of the trim.

I hope you all enjoy my pictures and they give you some inspiration and new ideas.

Thanks to all whom have left comments on my blog regarding my black and white tv. It's good to get feedback--and it doesn't always have to be "say something nice or nothing at all." I value constructive criticism-------as long as it's given gently, tee hee.

Oh, almost forgot-------I have honored Barbara's challenge on www.cqmagonline.com by submitting 3 pictures of the same seam treatment, each a bit different. Hopefully Barbara will use the pictures in the next issue.

Til next time--------------go create.

No comments: