Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nellie's Challenge

Nellie has suggested that I challenge myself with the seafoam green and coral color combination that I'm finding so challenging by making one of her birds using those 2 colors.
I think that's a great idea. Thanks Nellie.
I will post my result once it's complete, unless of course I flunk!!

Pat Winter's blog (gatherings100.blogspot.com) enabled me to add my music to my blog. I hope you are enjoying the music I've chosen. Pat, if you read this post thanks. Also, thanks for the tutorial on making the crazy quilt puzzle pieces. It was very helpful. I have my 1st almost finished.
I will post it when I have finished it but, I will not post all my pieces--they should be a surprise, right?

Off to stitch.

3 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

HI! You are very welcome. I just happened to be upstairs hanging lace in my bedroom window and decided I needed a break so I checked my email which led me to my blog which led me to you :-)
I am glad the little tutorial on the puzzle piece was helpful. I have never tried anything with such a unique shape and was thinking I had bitten off more than I could chew, but it was very simple. So, I am off to start on another so I will have plenty to swap....I know I stated 4, but I have an idea I will be making these for a long time..:-)
It was nice to meet you!
Smiles,Pat

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I forgot to say, I love your music!!!!
Pat

Nellie's Needles said...

Have fun!